BUTTER MOUTH

BUTTER MOUTH

In Production: BUTTER MOUTH - A Short Film



PLEASE READ ON TO FOLLOW THE PROGRESS OF A SHORT ANIMATED FILM BY WOLF & SHEEP



Wednesday 13 May 2009

Easter Egg fuel

The small team this week increased by one, and Jade joined me to attach tiny leaves to the tiny plants. I made a slight change to the red sofa- can you tell? The mattress was completed, though I'm considering adding a third row of buttons along the center- thoughts are welcome.
And the door is shaping up- it requires some stained glass for the circular window.
Thank you Jade for bringing the chocolate button Easter Egg, for prop making motivation.
Tomorrow a new intern joins us. Plus we miss you Dan, Dave and Emma! Come back soon!




2 comments:

  1. Did you change the arms of the red sofa? I think the mattress looks fantastic as is... Eveything has so much detail, its amazing! Even the little trees, must be so tiresome!

    I cant wait to see the stain-glass window for the door.

    Ran

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sofa seat looks freshly and professionaly upholstered! Also I'm glad to see you've started watering the plants?

    ReplyDelete